Summary of the BAHNSA SA,
2. SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION – This section addresses the types of information that Bahnsa collects directly from users and collection of non-personally identifiable information via cookies and related technologies by, and on behalf of, Bahnsa and third parties.
3. NOTICE – This section provides information on how Bahnsa notifies users about future Policy changes, where Bahnsa stores data, and third-party websites that may link to the Bahnsa Services.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE – This section describes how Bahnsa uses your information to provide and manage the Bahnsa Services, including when Bahnsa may disclose your information to third parties that assist Bahnsa in providing those services.
5. SECURITY – This section describes Bahnsa ’s security measures.
6. USER CONTROL AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATION – This section informs users how to access and change their personal information stored by Bahnsa , and how to cancel their accounts.
7. CONTACT US – This section instructs users how to contact Bahnsa.
2. SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON BAHNSA SERVICES User Submitted Information Third-Party Account Information. When you access a Bahnsa Service through a third-party connection or log-in, we may collect your user ID and/or user name associated with that third-party service, or any information you have submitted in connection with that service and which the third party shares with partner services.
Email Address. If email address is not included in such information, Bahnsa may ask you to submit your email address directly to Bahnsa. Public Site Content consists of information you disclose in public areas of the Bahnsa Services, such as forums, message boards, chat rooms, , and other community areas. It also includes the information about you that accompanies this content, such as a username or user picture. Please be aware that Public Site Content is always public and available to everyone and may be displayed in search results both on the Bahnsa Services and on external search engines. By way of example, gameplay logs containing usernames, timestamps and gameplay data may be made available over the public internet for players to download and analyze for their enjoyment. Please do not use a username that can identify you personally (for example because you use it on other sites that reveal additional information about you) if you have any concerns about this information being freely available. Correspondence consists of information you disclose when you contact Bahnsa or submit via e-mail , for example, for customer service purposes.
Bahnsa Collected Information
Bahnsa Site Activity Information. When users access the Bahnsa Services, we may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about those visits. For example, in order to permit your connection to the Bahnsa Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer and browser, , including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Bahnsa Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a report of your use of the app. Third parties that support the Bahnsa Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing users to share content or tracking aggregate site usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. Bahnsa does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies. For more information about third-party ad networks that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, including cookies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website, see http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features or personalization available through the Bahnsa Services. Third Parties. To improve the quality of the Bahnsa Services, we may also supplement the information we collect with information from third parties. Not Track. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals, and, therefore, Bahnsa , nor it’s publishing or affiliated partners, does not recognize DNT.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE Information Made Public Through Use of the Bahnsa Services
Public Site Content is always publicly available to everyone, including other users, advertisers, search engines, third-party application developers and anyone else with access to the Bahnsa Services.
In addition, Bahnsa may make your Third-Party Account Information publicly available in accordance with the policies of the third party service from which it was obtained.
Bahnsa ’s Use and Disclosure of Information
We use the information we collect from and about users for the following purposes:
To allow third-party service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Bahnsa Services. Bahnsa may make your non-public personal information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Bahnsa Services by, for example: developing or supporting products and features; conducting email marketing on our behalf; processing payments; administering message boards; fulfilling orders; processing data or statistics; or assisting with the administration, judging and prize fulfillment aspects of contests, promotions and sweepstakes. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information entrusted to them and not use it for any other purpose than the specific service they are providing to the Bahnsa Services.
To contact you. Bahnsa may periodically send promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications related to the Bahnsa Services to the email address you provided to us at registration or subscription to a Bahnsa Service. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from Bahnsa , you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of as long as you are a member, such as notifications of changes to the Bahnsa Services or policies.
To complete a merger or sale of assets. If Bahnsa sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Bahnsa may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
5. SECURITYBahnsa uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. USER CONTROL AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATIONTo access, correct, cancel, or update your account information, login to your account and go to the account setting. In some cases, in order to cancel your account, you may have to email Bahnsa ’s customer service at email@example.com Remember that even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances – where, for example, you have shared information on the Bahnsa Services or with a third-party application or website. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancelation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others, and we may not be able to remove your content or there may be a delay in the removal of the content from elsewhere on the Internet, for example, from search engines.
Mail: Bahnsa , Inc
Attn: Legal Department
De la nación 47, 3rd Floor,
San Nicolas de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
© 2018 Bahnsa sa. All Rights Reserved.